OKAY SO THINGS GOT HEAVY WHAT CAN I SAY I'M A GIRL SO IN OTHER NEWS HERE'S SOME FUNNY SHIT

something a little more funzie cause that last post made it seem like all i do is be sad which is not completely accurate i just think way too much...

my momofete just read my LAUGH HARD post and sent me the most perfect description of what a hyena looks like:

"a cross between a short giraffe and an ugly dog that stuck his head into the fireplace"

what a golden nuggy that is.. right? all the while when posting that shiizzz i was trying to think up some funny apt describer for the funny little burks.. but all i could come up with was david bowie crossed with a thick neck body builder.. but then i realized that that made no fucking sense! but mumstein came to the rescue... she nailed it!

love you mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment